We specialise in market research leading on several consumer based studies seeking views, perceptions and attitudes. Our recent work has been for government agencies and Commissions. The 21st century is a dynamic world of change, consumers are sophisticated and suppliers need to understand how they interact with services and content. Our methodologies are practical and effective.
We have experience of applying our our marketing knowledge to model consumer behaviour change cycles from our research results and formulated recommendations for resource usage and policy development. We’ve applied our specialisms in the sectors of: health & lifestyle change, transport and environmental behaviour change plus media, language and culture. Also we supply general programme monitoring services for a wider range of projects, current applications are HLF programme monitoring with EU programme monitoring in the past.
We can deliver:
- Any type of brief around market research and monitoring, or we’ll develop a brief for through extrapolating what you need to find out
- An integrated market research programme selecting single or multiple research methods
- Measuring the impact of your communications investments (advertising campaigns, brand awareness, message impact) against your ranging audiences
- Digital marketing impact analysis through various analytic tools
Where we add value:
- We simplify complex issues around consumer behaviour.
- We can run workshops, surveys, direct observation, focus groups, build exhibitions, undertake consultations, run mystery shopping and any other methods